Sunday, November 30, 2008

Celebrity Morph by MyHeritage

Shon, my nephew, challenged us to look at this website. Actually, I already had registered for it some time ago, and it made me just laugh, even back then. Check it out. You can also match your children to yourself and see who they most closely resemble, you or your spouse. Ammon and I had a great time laughing at those results. It appears Ammon is almost right smack in the middle (see the bottom of my webpage) but I already knew that.

So, on the celebrity thing, I did that bit of fun, but I forgot to pick a "female" match. The first celebrity match I had was with some old African politician . . . . lol . . . Oh, it was a great match, I think - I should have morphed that one - but I was just so shocked!

Oh well! This "morph" was my best match - whoever she is, I have no idea - Good, fun site Shon! Thanks for reminding me.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celeb

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it, and Sophie Marceau, nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good morph! I can really see a resemblance.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Visitors


View My Stats